05-09-’23: MaastrichtMBA co-hosted Assessment lunch webinar
Tuesday September 5, 2023
To be eligible for admission, you should have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, five or more years of relevant work experience obtained, and you must be proficient in English. Based on the weight of your admission file and the outcome of the intake interview, the MBA Admission Committee is also allowed to request an additional admission test, like the GMAT or the Executive Assessment. Where the GMAT is for young professionals with up to 10 years of work experience, the Executive Assessment is for more senior professionals with at least 10 years of work experience.
Together with our partner GMAC, we are organising a co-branded lunch webinar about the GMAT and Executive Assessment. During this hour we will present you the GMAT and Executive Assessment insights to you. Below you can see the topics we will discuss during the webinar. Join our free webinar and prepare yourself for conquering your MBA assessment!
- Short introduction MaastrichtMBA
- What is the GMAT and Executive Assessment exam?
- Why the GMAT and Executive Assessment?
- Which major topics can you expect
- How is the GMAT and Executive Assessment used in the admissions process
- How to prepare for the GMAT and Executive Assessment
- What to expect on test day
|Date||Tuesday September 5, 2023|
|Time||1.00– 2.00 pm CET|
|Venue||Online via Zoom|