05 Nov 24-01-’23: MaastrichtMBA co-hosted Executive Assessment webinar
Tuesday January 24, 2023
To be eligible for admission, you should have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, five or more years of relevant work experience obtained, and you must be proficient in English. Based on the weight of your admission file and the outcome of the intake interview, the MBA Admission Committee is also allowed to request an additional admission test, like the GMAT or the Executive Assessment. Where the GMAT is for young professionals with up to 10 years of work experience, the Executive Assessment is for more senior professionals with at least 10 years of work experience.
Together with our partner GMAC, we are organising a co-branded webinar about the Executive Assessment. During this hour we will present you the Executive Assessment insights to you. Below you can see the topics we will discuss during the webinar. Join our free webinar and prepare yourself for conquering your Executive Assessment!
- Short introduction MaastrichtMBA
- What is the Executive Assessment?
- Why the Executive Assessment?
- Which major topics can you expect
- How is the Executive Assessment used in the admissions process
- How to prepare for the Executive Assessment
- What to expect on test day
- Executive Assessment sample questions
|Date||Tuesday January 24, 2023|
|Time||4.00– 5.00 pm CET|
|Venue||Online via Zoom|